“To know a species, look at its fears. To know yourself, look at your fears. Fear in itself is not important, but fear stands there and points you in the direction of things that are important. Don’t be afraid of your fears, they’re not there to scare you; they’re there to let you know that something is worth it.” ~C. Joybell C.
“The way to embody love completely is to see and appreciate life just as it is, and not as you believe, fear, or desire it to be.” ~Eric Micha’el Leventhal
- The Importance of Overcoming…Fear (kelshow.wordpress.com)
- Don’t Make Decisions Based On Fear (jsb10711.wordpress.com)
- panoply of fears (washingfishes.wordpress.com)
- Internal Fear (simplyknowledge23.wordpress.com)
- What Could You Do if You Didn’t Have Fear? (grchic.wordpress.com)