We perceive our world through sensory input. What happens to that world when only one perception receives input? Soundscapes: a new idea, currently under development, as I experiment with the ways poetry, stories and other forms of creative writing can be conveyed using only our perception of sound.
The story is binaural, so I recommend wearing headphones for the full effect. In the spirit of Hallowe’en, I give you “Binaural Eerie” a trip through the experience of another world.
WARNING: There will be more of these.
Music From: BeatsRoyaltyFree.com, Title: Someone Knows; Artist: Pitbulljones
*Artwork from AshenSorrow Stock Art Resources
All music, sounds, and effects used with permission under Creative Commons License, public domain.
- Blowin’ In The Wind (nikotheorb.wordpress.com)
- How sound and smell can create perfect harmony (guardian.co.uk)
- Binaural Beats (silveroftheluna.wordpress.com)
- Alienated Sensory Mashup. (geneabailey.wordpress.com)
- Robots That Perceive The World As Humans (eurasiareview.com)